If you are suffering from pelvic floor issues, I found something that can help you. I have known Sally Talbot, a wonderful physical therapist from Health Motion Physical Therapy, for several years. Sally has been getting great results treating pelvic floor issues, even if they have been suffering for years and thought they had done everything they could. Sally’s natural physical therapy approach has helped hundreds of people return to an active life! I asked Sally if she would be willing to present her Handling Pelvic Floor Issues Workshop to my clients. Sally and Health Motion Physical Therapy agreed to do a free workshop at
6:30pm on June 5th
at Rivertown Compounding Pharmacy.
This Workshop is for you if:
● You know you do or think you might have pelvic floor issues that if handled would improve your life!
● You’ve missed out on activities you love because of pelvic floor issues.
● You’ve found yourself worrying more about your pelvic floor issues than living your life.
● You’ve TRIED EVERYTHING and just want to get back to normal.
● You’ve found yourself worrying more about your pain, numbness, and tingling rather than living your life.
Call the pharmacy 616-723-9391 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you can make it! Space is limited.